Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hello 2014

It is almost the middle of February and this is my first post of the year. This is also my first post in a feeeew months. 

I've been realizing recently that I start a lot of hobbies without following through/finishing them. It's quite depressing, really. Mostly because I have nothing to blame but my own mind. 

Here is a list of things that I have started recently and haven't kept up:
  1. YouTube channel
  2. blog
  3. Christmas pom-pom decorations
  4. spec script for the Mindy Project
  5. probably more stuff that I can't even remember
Here is a list of things that I have started recently and kept up/finished:
  1. book of logic puzzles 
I almost just now didn't finish this blog post because my friend started talking to me and I got distracted. We were discussing the Olympics and cross-country skiing and then got side-tracked and started pondering what would happen if it snowed in San Francisco. Sledding down the hills in Sunset to the beach! How fun would that be?! Okay, let's get back on track. What was I talking about? Oh yes. Finishing things. 

I want to get better about finishing things. This semester might be a tough one to decide to finish all of the things I listed above, but I am determined. 

I am not quite sure when I will post a YouTube video, but I will definitely link it here so you all can see how good I am being about doing things I have started. I'mma be a new woman!

I also want to change the title of my blog... Any suggestions? Comment down below with your ideas, please! I need help on this one. 

Thanks for reading and you WILL hear from me soon! (Should I set a schedule for myself? I dunno!)

No comments:

Post a Comment