Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Oh hey, 2016

So definitely went the whole second half of 2015 without writing any blog posts. Or much at all, really. So ugh. Much disappointment.


Oh, hi. If you're new here, welcome. This is my blog. 


We here at marnofosho, do not expect much and that is what we get.










It's a quiet, barren landscape. Once in a blue moon, a rare tumbleweed of a blog post will drift by, usually unnoticed.



LET'S CHANGE THAT, SHALL WE?



New year, new me and all that crap, right?


I'm not super big on New Year's Resolutions, but I just want to set three goals for myself in 2016. 

1. Get a full time job. 


Remember that your current job does not define your future career and your whole life. 


For now you just want a job that will allow you to move out of your parents' house so you can at least pretend to be the adult that you legally are. Just get that cashflow.  



2. Be happy.


Seriously work on your mental health. You used to be a really positive person. What happened? 


Do the work. Figure it out. At least try to learn how to handle your brain. 



3. Be creative. 


Remember making up stories and songs and other imaginationy stuff? You like this. Do this.


Freaking update your YouTube channel, blog, or even just Twitter at least once a week. You have ideas that you are not following through on. FOLLOW THROUGH.




These resolutions seem pretty mundane, but believe it or not, these are things that I didn't really do last year. Looking back, it was arguably the worst year of my life, but let's not dwell. 



I'm leaving shitty 2015 in the past and movin' on forward.


It's 2016 and I'm letting the good vibes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment